Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This just in

Late breaking news bulletin:
China has blocked me from accessing anything blogger, xanga, livejournal, etc related. Also, no Wiki. Obviously, I can edit my own blog, but I can't read it, which makes perfect sense, because if I could read what I wrote, I would totally rebel against the CCP.

or something.

Anyway. The blockade is particularly tragic because, as we all know, I'm quite a fan of stogging (blogger stalking... you know you do it too), and now that I can't, I just don't know what to do with myself (cue music). Though I'm smarter than China and can bypass the system, it takes like seriously five minutes, which is an eternity in internet years. Also, I can't get around the block when it comes to writing comments, so please note that my silence in that dept. is not by choice.

ps I got a cell phone and the number is like, 30 digits long.

Update: I can visit this site but not the one that shows how to quickly and easily remove grease stains.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you need to know how to easily and quickly remove grass stains - ask me. But dang, China really does clamp down on censorship.